Sunday, January 23, 2011


Verona Weekend continued...

Saturday I was up pretty early and went to a Vinotecha that also serves as a cafe for my usual breakfast. It seemed nice and I'd like to go back there for dinner when we visit Verona in the spring (current plan).

I was checked out, and on my way to the Bike Expo by about nine. The event was packed right from the beginning and the ticket line was a little confusing but I had my ticket and was in the expo center within abut 20 minutes... not too bad.

Lots of people in Harley gear!!!! Harleys are amazingly popular here in Italy and it seems to keep growing. A great income stream for those in the business of chrome and leather!

The show was a mix of cycle manufacturer displays (Honda, Kawasaki, Ducati, etc...), parts suppliers, custom bikes, and clothing. There were also a number of old American muscle cars on display for a little variety. The most interesting thing was the customs, some Harley clones and a couple drag bikes that were on display.