Saturday, June 4, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a busy spring and I have been a bit negligent in keeping up with regular posts.  Thursday June 2 was a holiday here and the office chose to shut down Wednesday and Friday as well, so we ended up with a 5 day weekend.

It seemed a waste to sit around for five days while we are here in Italy, so we decided to do a little adventure for three days then use the remaining two to catch up on things and rest a little.  As I said, spring has been busy and two days to recover before summer comes along seems like a good idea.  So now I have a couple days to go back through the notes and photo's and update my journal.

I'll post these as a series which will probably be, more or less, in reverse order of the spring agenda to date. First will be the short trip to Langhe with Queen Bee, revisiting the area I described in my "Sideways" post early in spring.